Thursday, April 17, 2014

Texas Styled Looks #2

Once I learned how to use Polyvore, making these outfits is now really fun and I just couldn't
resist doing more! Texas looks are easiest for me becaue that is the great state that I 
currently live and go to school in, but I promise sometime soon I will branch out! I'm 
thinking next week a post will be dedicated to the SEC. Anyway, I cut down to six of the top 
athletic schools in Texas for this post. All but the maroon top (now i understand why Aggie
ladies nomrally where shirts with Texas A&M written on it, tryin to find Maroon is near
impossible. but don't worry, I'm here now and I will do the hunting for you!) are from
Mod Cloth or H&M. Both these places had such cute things. Check my Pinterest boards for
all my finds from those sites!

Let me know what you think in the comments below! Click on the photo to be
linked to Polyvore to get info on the exact products used. 
1.2.
3.4.
5. 6.

Maroon [Perfect for an Aggie]
1. TrouvĂ© Pleat Detail Sleeveless Top $68: pair with jean shorts when it's hot, or 
jeans when it gets cooler. Gold or silver accessories would work wonderfully
and obviously add the boots for a touch of spirit. 

RedBlack & White [Great for game-days at Houston or Texas Tech]
2. Zoom Bisou Top in Black Chevron $39.99: This would work with jeans, red pants or even
black pants. The chevron is so versatile and can be worn to many different events. Add a pop
of red for a gameday like these beautiful Kendra Scott earrings.  I love the Red Raider boots
with this look because it ties in the black and red perfectly. 

RedWhite & Blue [to the stylish ladies of SMU & America]
3. H&M Fitted Dress  $34.95: This dress is SO affordable, SO preppy & perfect for so 
many different occasions. I this would look best with strappy gold wedges (but flat
sandals would be darling too) and a pop of red. 

Green Yellow [Great for Baylor events, obvi]
 4. H&M Mustard Yellow Chiffon Blouse $24.95: Everything about this just screams 
perfect for a cool fall football game. It's loose (forgiving for all the tailgate food) and 
would work with both green pants and dark denim. Definitely wear your cowboy boots with this one and don't a little pop of green

PurpleWhite & Black [Perfect for a Horned Frog or K-State gal]
5. Mod Cloth Up in the Errand Top $39.99: This top is nice and airy and great for a
hot fall day. I styled this in a more casual way with the sandals, cross-body bag jean 
shorts but it can definitely be more dressed up with jeans and boots!

Orange & White [Great for any UT gal]
6. H&M Satin Dress $34.95: Pair with a super cute necklace like this one ($14 btw yippee)
and either flats/wedges/boots whatever tickles your fancy! 

Enjoy the looks & Happy Tailgating!

xxT

No comments:

Post a Comment