Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"Taste The Rainbow" Dresses in Every Rainbow Color!

With the different items that I find, I have no specific audience in mind. All I am looking for are items that would be the most spirited while still being flattering on the greatest number of people. In my hunts I often find the most darling dresses & tops that would work great on more than just the younger college and alumni crowd. 
With that being said from here on out, they will be my 'Grown Up' finds and I will post my favorites on here weekly.

Here are my favorites found this week: 

Red

[STEAL] NY Collection Dress, Short Sleeve Solid Jersey Faux Wrap, Macy's $23.99



Orange

nicole by Nicole Miller® Sleeveless Textured Fit-and-Flare Dress, JC Penny $35.99


Alyx® Sleeveless Solid Sheath Dress $19.99


Yellow

Black Label by Evan-Picone Sleeveless Belted Surplice Dress, JC Penny $47.99


Green
Ponte Shift Dress, C Wonder $128


Alyx® Sleeveless Solid Sheath Dress $19.99


Blue
[STEAL] NY Collection Dress, Short Sleeve Solid Jersey Faux Wrap, Macy's $23.99

Alyx® Sleeveless Solid Sheath Dress $19.99


Purple
R&K Originals Cap-Sleeve Criss-Cross Sheath Dress, JC Penny $41.99


Alyx® Sleeveless Solid Sheath Dress $19.99



Houndstooth

Alyx® Sleeveless Houndstooth Sheath Dress, JC Penny $19.99



These dresses would all be perfect for any event for your school, sporting event or not. The colors pop, and the look are super preppy! Happy shopping!

xxT

No comments:

Post a Comment